Hey all,

I reviewed post as far as I could before my vision went and did not find
anything that seemed relevent. If I missed I appologize.

On to the problem . . .

I have a network that has been working fine for years;

A Windows XP Pro system with printer as main machine
4 Windows 98se machines
All connected through a Linksys Router (which provides internet access
to all)

I recently came into possession of a Windows XP Home laptop, purchases a
"wired" card for it and attached it to the network. All outgoing traffic
works from the XP Home system (Internet Access, Accessing other systems, I
even installed and can print from the printer through the network. The
problem is that none of the OTHER networked systems can Access the XP Home
system's shares.

Please HELP!

Shenzai