Hey all,

I reviewed post as far as I could before my vision went and did not find
anything that seemed relevent. If I missed I appologize.

On to the problem . . .

I have a network that has been working fine for years;

A Windows XP Pro system with printer as main machine
4 Windows 98se machines
All connected through a Linksys Router (which provides internet access
to all)

I recently came into possession of a Windows XP Home laptop, purchases a
"wired" card for it and attached it to the network. All outgoing traffic
works from the XP Home system (Internet Access, Accessing other systems, I
even installed and can print from the printer through the network. The
problem is that none of the OTHER networked systems can Access the XP Home
system's shares.

Please HELP!