USB 1 to USB 2 - Laptops ? - Connectivity

This is a discussion on USB 1 to USB 2 - Laptops ? - Connectivity ; I have a Dell Latitude X200 Laptop which haas a USB1 port . Is it possible to upgrade this to USB2 by a software update or is this a hardware issue ? Regards, B.N. -- to reply by e-mail remove ...

  1. USB 1 to USB 2 - Laptops ?

    --

    to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"

  2. Re: USB 1 to USB 2 - Laptops ?

    Hardware issue...purchase a pcmcia usb card.

    psg

+ Reply to Thread