Network a Raid Drive - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Network a Raid Drive - Connectivity ; I am having trouble accessing a raid 0 or a raid 1 drive in MY NETWORK PLACES. I can see the drive but when I try to access it, It gives me "You do not have permission to access this ...

  1. Network a Raid Drive

    I am having trouble accessing a raid 0 or a raid 1 drive in MY NETWORK
    PLACES. I can see the drive but when I try to access it, It gives me "You do
    not have permission to access this resource. The drive has been set up to
    share with full permissions with user accounts. Will Windows XP Pro let me
    network a raid drive? BTW, if I break the raid I can access both drives
    then.

  2. Re: Network a Raid Drive

    You may want to check the security permissions on the drive...

    "KingFish" wrote in message
    newsDb2f.3980$5l.801@bignews6.bellsouth.net...
    >I am having trouble accessing a raid 0 or a raid 1 drive in MY NETWORK
    >PLACES. I can see the drive but when I try to access it, It gives me "You
    >do not have permission to access this resource. The drive has been set up
    >to share with full permissions with user accounts. Will Windows XP Pro let
    >me network a raid drive? BTW, if I break the raid I can access both drives
    >then.

+ Reply to Thread