Hi i have just bought a HP Pavilion zd and it came preinstalled with windows
xp service pack 2. But i cant seem to connect to the internet, it seems that
the windows network/dial-up installation is tottally screwed. I need to know
how to reinstall the networking RAS/DUN in windows xp. My problem when i try
to connect to the internet is, that it says error code 624 it cannot write
to the phonebook file, (I have tried to do a search for the file like it
says so many places on the net, but i dont have the file). Hope you guys can
help it is pretty frustrating that i cant get on the internet with my new
laptop.

Nichlas Holm Jørgensen