Hopefully someone here can help with this...
I am looking for a tool I can use to simulate a number of factors that one
would normally encounter when setting up new WAN's
Probably the hardest to simulate in the LAB would be the latency factor and
is priamrily what I am looking for. Also important would be the ability to
generate and simulate various types of traffic. Both IP and non IP (eg.
DECNet) based.
Anyone have any ideas on what might be available to fit this bill?
TIA -Rob-

Please remove the ".invalid" part of my email to reply directly...Thanks