Currently I have a cable connection feeding linksys router then to 4
hosts. All hosts except one are DHCP getting 192.168.0.xxx type
addresses. The one host has a static IP 192.168.0.50 and is sending IP
updates to dyndns.org. So I can get to the static IP host via a domain
name at dyndns.org.

What I want to do is to be able to get to more than one of my local
hosts via a dynamic dns. I figure the domain would look like
mylan.dyndns.org, then host2.mylan.dyndns.org, host3.mylan.dyndns.org
etc..

My question is how do I do this? Since dyndns can (apparently) use the
one current IP address, how can I get to the other hosts on the LAN
with a domain name like above from outside the LAN?

Perhaps a better question is: via a cable modem, how can I get to
multiple LAN hosts from outside the LAN via a domain name and
subdomains or via multiple domain names, one per host.