Remote connection to Win95 pc - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Remote connection to Win95 pc - Connectivity ; Hi, Why the DOS program should run in FULL SCREEN mode? I had old software too, it run in DOS box, full screen, but also can run in Windowed mode with Alt+Enter. Regards, Daniel Interdesigner Software Development http://www.interdesigner.com http://www.comparatorfast.com http://www.networkclipboard.com ...

  1. Remote connection to Win95 pc

    Hi,

    Why the DOS program should run in FULL SCREEN mode? I had old software
    too, it run in DOS box, full screen, but also can run in Windowed mode
    with Alt+Enter.

    Regards,

    Daniel
    Interdesigner Software Development

    http://www.interdesigner.com
    http://www.comparatorfast.com
    http://www.networkclipboard.com
    http://www.shutdowntools.com

    ICQ # 61133529

  2. Re: Remote connection to Win95 pc

    I put it to you, Daniel, that on 27 Apr 2005 16:19:42 -0700 you did
    state the following;
    > Hi,
    >
    > Why the DOS program should run in FULL SCREEN mode? I had old software
    > too, it run in DOS box, full screen, but also can run in Windowed mode
    > with Alt+Enter.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Daniel
    > Interdesigner Software Development

    Because if you do Alt+Enter, it says 'this program cannot run in
    windowed mode'.
    --
    Kenchie

  3. Re: Remote connection to Win95 pc

    Simple:
    Some "older" DOS progs just do not accept windowed mode
    Had some too, usually in the CAD business, until recently my employer bought
    Windows version
    Can imagine other desktop progs acting the same

    "Daniel" wrote in message
    news:f5f5636e.0504271519.6cd86874@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Why the DOS program should run in FULL SCREEN mode? I had old software
    > too, it run in DOS box, full screen, but also can run in Windowed mode
    > with Alt+Enter.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Daniel
    > Interdesigner Software Development