I have three Windows XP Pro computers with SP2 on a peer-to-peer network
connected to a DSL router. Two of those computers can see one another and
themselves(In Network Neighborhood) but cannot see the third. The third can
see the other two but cannot see itself. The two can share files with the
third by going through Start>Run>"3rd computer name".

Under normal circumstances this condition is not a problem but I now have
some software that requires that the third computer 'sees' itself, otherwise
it locks the other two out of the software.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

George

George Ruehling 912-638-9038
gruehlin@bellsouth.net

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice
person." -- Dave Barry