Re: netgear WGT624 router problems - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Re: netgear WGT624 router problems - Connectivity ; 1. They overheat. 2. Can't cope with big file downloads. 3. Four active users may be too much. 4. The firmware is constantly "updated" and still doesn't work properly. 5. Locking up IS Netgear std feature. 6. Support is nonexistent. ...

  1. Re: netgear WGT624 router problems

    1. They overheat.
    2. Can't cope with big file downloads.
    3. Four active users may be too much.
    4. The firmware is constantly "updated" and still doesn't work properly.
    5. Locking up IS Netgear std feature.
    6. Support is nonexistent.

    Solution: get another router, preferably a quality one, I did..(Draytek
    Vigor)
    Regards,
    Martin

  2. Re: netgear WGT624 router problems

    "Martin²" a écrit dans le message de news:
    4234e7a5$0$23537$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net...
    > 1. They overheat.
    > 2. Can't cope with big file downloads.
    > 3. Four active users may be too much.
    > 4. The firmware is constantly "updated" and still doesn't work properly.
    > 5. Locking up IS Netgear std feature.
    > 6. Support is nonexistent.
    >
    > Solution: get another router, preferably a quality one, I did..(Draytek
    > Vigor)
    > Regards,
    > Martin

    Wrong newsgroup, please read FAQ

  3. Re: netgear WGT624 router problems

    "Martin²" wrote in message
    > 1. They overheat.
    > 2. Can't cope with big file downloads.
    > 3. Four active users may be too much.
    > 4. The firmware is constantly "updated" and still doesn't work properly.
    > 5. Locking up IS Netgear std feature.
    > 6. Support is nonexistent.
    >
    > Solution: get another router, preferably a quality one, I did..(Draytek
    > Vigor)
    > Regards,
    > Martin

    please do us all a favour and go and get a job with Draytek as a
    salesman...then you can spout this sort of rubbish all day and we still wont
    take any notice

+ Reply to Thread