BlankI was trying to set up a wireless connection between my laptop and my
netgear wireless router mr814v2.

While accessing the settings page for Netgear (192.168.0.1) I changed the
mac address to:00:e0:18:46:ac:a5 which is the router address. I think I
should have selected "use computer mac address"
I had 3 computers that had access to the internet before, but now I can only
get on with my desktop pc. The one I was using to change the settings.
Now when I enter 192.168.0.1 into the browser, I get the message "page not
available".

If anyone can tell me how to rectify this dumb mistake, I
would surely appreciate it.