Hi,

Trying to connect to works network.

At work our network is heavily protected, we cannot insall VPN on it and
then connect to it from home.

I have installed VPN Server on my HOME machine with broadband, and have
managed to connect to it from work.

Work Machine.

VPN IP: 192.168.0.102
Network IP: 92.13.10.200

Home Machine

Broadband IP: private!
VPN IP: 192.168.0.1

I can ping my works VPN ip from home, and I can ping my home machine from
work.

How can I access the network my works machine is connected to from home? Is
it possible?

I have added this route to my home machine.

route add 92.13.10.0 192.168.0.1

But I still cannot ping the 92.13.10.* range from home..

Im very new to this, do I need to add any routes to my machine at work?

Im confused, I hope you arent!

Mike.