Logging in into the Sitecom WL-112 - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Logging in into the Sitecom WL-112 - Connectivity ; Hi, Everytime I start my laptop, it starts the Sitecom WL-112 Wireless LAN Utility. When I click Connect, I need to enter a 10 position HEX Key. This is because my Speedtouch 580i modem uses 64bits WEP encryption. Is ther ...

  1. Logging in into the Sitecom WL-112

    Hi,

    Everytime I start my laptop, it starts the Sitecom WL-112 Wireless LAN
    Utility.
    When I click Connect, I need to enter a 10 position HEX Key. This is
    because my Speedtouch 580i modem uses 64bits WEP encryption.

    Is ther any way to keep the utility remember the key? Is there in
    addition any way to have this logon automated, preferably with a dos
    batch script?

    Thanks for any suggestions.

  2. Re: Logging in into the Sitecom WL-112

    alsemgeest@it4us.nl wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Everytime I start my laptop, it starts the Sitecom WL-112 Wireless LAN
    > Utility.
    > When I click Connect, I need to enter a 10 position HEX Key. This is
    > because my Speedtouch 580i modem uses 64bits WEP encryption.
    >
    > Is ther any way to keep the utility remember the key? Is there in
    > addition any way to have this logon automated, preferably with a dos
    > batch script?
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.

    Use the utility.

    --
    Veel plezier / Have fun
    Bert

    Mail via hccnet.nl

  3. Re: Logging in into the Sitecom WL-112

    Hi,
    This kind of advice is not usefull.

    "opa.piloot" wrote in message news:<41FEA636.746D135D@forget.it>...
    > alsemgeest@it4us.nl wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Everytime I start my laptop, it starts the Sitecom WL-112 Wireless LAN
    > > Utility.
    > > When I click Connect, I need to enter a 10 position HEX Key. This is
    > > because my Speedtouch 580i modem uses 64bits WEP encryption.
    > >
    > > Is ther any way to keep the utility remember the key? Is there in
    > > addition any way to have this logon automated, preferably with a dos
    > > batch script?
    > >
    > > Thanks for any suggestions.

    > Use the utility.

+ Reply to Thread