Wirless - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Wirless - Connectivity ; I want to purchase a Wireless Router and Wireless Adapter. I got compuse, there are 2 type of Wireless Adapter in the market. What different between Wireless-B and Wireless-G ? Which one is the best? Jamesl...

  1. Wirless

    I want to purchase a Wireless Router and Wireless Adapter. I got compuse,
    there are 2 type of Wireless Adapter in the market. What different between
    Wireless-B and Wireless-G ? Which one is the best?
    Jamesl

  2. Re: Wirless

    Wireless G (protocol 802.11g) is a successor to Wireless B (protocol
    802.11b).

    b will not understand g but g will understand b. G is about 100 times faster
    than B.

    the 802.11 refers to a whitepaper (published by 'I've fogotten what internet
    body'). It is the descirption of a protocol that all manufacturers should
    adhere to.
    \
    PLease excuse lack of precision in my answer.
    jbm
    "James Luu" wrote in message
    >I want to purchase a Wireless Router and Wireless Adapter. I got compuse,
    > there are 2 type of Wireless Adapter in the market. What different between
    > Wireless-B and Wireless-G ? Which one is the best?
    > Jamesl

+ Reply to Thread