Need advice on how to resolve the limitation on wireless network conncectivity - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Need advice on how to resolve the limitation on wireless network conncectivity - Connectivity ; My wireless adapter in my notebook managed to detect wireless source with strong signal and get connected, but unble to access into internet. Appreciate it if someone can advice what's wrong with it. Thanks in advance!...

  1. Need advice on how to resolve the limitation on wireless network conncectivity

    My wireless adapter in my notebook managed to detect wireless source with
    strong signal and get connected, but unble to access into internet.
    Appreciate it if someone can advice what's wrong with it. Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Need advice on how to resolve the limitation on wireless network conncectivity

    You can connect and do an initial authentication but if you dont get
    authenticated then you dont get access.
    Could be the wireless source is using WEP, WPA, Mac filtering
    etc...........If so then you must be set up to use it

    "CW Wong" wrote in message
    news:Yould.10022$P7.5078@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
    > My wireless adapter in my notebook managed to detect wireless source

    with
    > strong signal and get connected, but unble to access into internet.
    > Appreciate it if someone can advice what's wrong with it. Thanks in

    advance!

+ Reply to Thread