Canb anyone help me with a problem I have in Windows XP home edition?

I have set up a home network using the wizard but as soon as I did my
internet access stopped working. The connection itself through my ADSL
router still works ok but I can no longer view sites or access email etc.

Obviously something I've done in setting up the home netowrk has conflicted
with my internet settings but I have no idea what. I've tried rolling back
using nsystem restore but for some reason that never ever works.

Anyonbe who can help will have my everlasting gratitude!

Thanks