Hi,

I am having some strange problems with a Cisco Aironet 1200. I have set up 2
VLANs
(as config following). This is then connected by wire to a tagged (trunked
etc.)
port on a 3Com 4400 switch. The problem is that I cannot connect to the
Access Point when
connected to the tagged/trunked port. I can connect to the AP with an
untagged port ok
(on 10.10.10.5 as in config) but obviously I will not get VLAN functionality
then.

The 3com switch has one port (tagged) as a member of both VLAN 1 and 2, in
which the AP
would be plugged into.

Im scratching my head on this, I have tried setting up the AP with GUI, CLI
a few times
after a complete reset. Still cannot work out, will look at again tommorow
but any help
or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dave.

-------------------------------

Cisco config:

!
version 12.2
no service pad
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
service password-encryption
!
hostname Aironet1
!
enable secret 5 $1$RkOp$fmNdiNpBz1VUFeOxAzpyY1
!
username admin privilege 15 password 7
1413110752577E
ip subnet-zero
!
!
bridge irb
!
!
interface Dot11Radio0
no ip address
no ip route-cache
!
ssid MyWLAN_SSID_Lan1
vlan 2
!
ssid MyWLAN_SSID_Lan2
vlan 1
!
speed basic-1.0 basic-2.0 basic-5.5 basic-11.0
rts threshold 2312
station-role root
!
interface Dot11Radio0.1