Hello,
I am in desperate need of a >cheap< or free client for Mac OS X 10.3 to
connect to a Nortel Contivity 5000 switch. I've tried VaporSEC,
IPSecuratis, VPN Tracker as well as the built-in OS X vpn wizard. The
biggest problem is that I need one that supports Group Password
Authentication. Right now I'm using a demo of the Netlock Client, which
works, but costs $95! For a college student, that's too much, and it
doesn't even have a nice GUI. It's just a webpage that calls CGI scripts.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert