partition magic 8.0!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Connectivity

This is a discussion on partition magic 8.0!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Connectivity ; hi all my friend has partion magic 8.0 installed w/ a backup of his hdd saved on another partition his root drive is trashed and needs restored what is the best approach doing this? i open magic up but nothing ...

  1. partition magic 8.0!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hi all
    my friend has partion magic 8.0 installed w/ a backup of his hdd saved on
    another partition
    his root drive is trashed and needs restored
    what is the best approach doing this?
    i open magic up but nothing is worded similar to restore a drive
    i just want to have to system restored and the backup is already there but
    how do i utilize it?

    everything shows you how to backup but how do you use the backup file to
    restore?
    TIA

  2. Re: partition magic 8.0!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Brad" wrote in message
    > hi all
    > my friend has partion magic 8.0 installed w/ a backup of his hdd saved on
    > another partition
    > his root drive is trashed and needs restored
    > what is the best approach doing this?
    > i open magic up but nothing is worded similar to restore a drive
    > i just want to have to system restored and the backup is already there but
    > how do i utilize it?
    >
    > everything shows you how to backup but how do you use the backup file to
    > restore?
    > TIA

    Go to http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/ for tutorials

    Larry