am in a routers II class and we are learning OSPF and VLSM using cisco
routers and switches. I was given a project to do and had to
completely design the layout of the network (which I have done and is
shown below) it was approved and noted to be what the instructor
wanted, then i was instructed to come up with an ip addressing scheem
and layout using OSPF. I am required not to havemore than 100
subnets per host.

Can someone please help me figure this address scheme out? Or at least
advise me if i am going in the right direction with this?
Thank you in advance for any advice that is given or suggestions.

This is what I have:
network 192.168.1.0

________________

| Switch | ip 192.168.1.2 w/ DGW @ 192.168.1.1

---------------------
ethernet cables
| | |

/ | \

O O O
routers w/ names HQ
Charlotte London
serial cables /
\ / \ / \
/
| O O | |
/
\ Charelston Richmond | |
/
| | | |
/
| | / \
O Host / \
Ral1
Ral2 / \

| O O

Host Paris Lisbon

Host

What I need 2 figure out:
I have Ral1 which is a two story building with 125 employees on the
floors times 2 (total of 250 employees)
Ral2 which is a two story building with 125 employees on the
floors times 2 (total of 250 employees)
I have 17 branch offices in the US that 30 employees each
9 regional offices (the routers above)
and 5 branch offices in the UK that has 30 employees each

Note: Can not have more than 100 hosts / subnet due to congestion

ISP connection should be 121.234.56.1
client machine to simulate internet access line on Ral1 (distribution
router) ethernet using ip address of 121.234.56.2/24