can not access secure sites. HELP!! - Connectivity

This is a discussion on can not access secure sites. HELP!! - Connectivity ; I can not access secured sites. I've cleared the certificates, checked the date and time, reset the browser, and I can telnet through port 443. any advice?...

  1. can not access secure sites. HELP!!

    I can not access secured sites. I've cleared the certificates, checked the
    date and time, reset the browser, and I can telnet through port 443.
    any advice?

  2. Re: can not access secure sites. HELP!!

    In article , datatech804@cox.net
    says...
    > I can not access secured sites. I've cleared the certificates, checked the
    > date and time, reset the browser, and I can telnet through port 443.
    > any advice?

    What is your operating system, browser, and isp?
    What sites can you not access?
    I need a little more info.

    Tony

+ Reply to Thread