Software? - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Software? - Connectivity ; It was my understanding that the operating system could link the systems together via the router. Am I to understand that I will be required to use some other software Someone...

  1. Software?

    It was my understanding that the operating system could link the systems
    together via the router. Am I to understand that I will be required to use
    some other software

    Someone

  2. Re: Software?

    "SomOne" wrote in message
    > It was my understanding that the operating system could link the systems
    > together via the router. Am I to understand that I will be required to
    > use
    > some other software

    If all you want to do is share files and printers, you don't need any other
    software.

    Tom Lake

+ Reply to Thread