Perhaps this has already been posted, but after installing it I constantly
got ntdll.dll errors causing windows explorer to crash and constant Website
found waiting for reply and getting can't connect to server displayed in IE.
My solution after messing with it for several weeks was to uninstall the
adapter in device manager, uninstall the Odyssey Network software Linksys
installs and the Wireless G Adapter software in add remove then click add
hardware and navigate to the drivers on the disk and have windows install
just those and nothing else then use Windows wireless configuration only.
I may not be getting the speed boost, but I'm not having any goofy problems
either. Cisco your software sucks the big one.