WIRELESS USB ADAPTER - Connectivity

This is a discussion on WIRELESS USB ADAPTER - Connectivity ; Everytime I start up my desktop, my wireless usb adapter is disconnected. I have to reconnect it and put in the 26 hex number each time the computer is started. I have xp on my machine. The wireless usb adapter ...

  1. WIRELESS USB ADAPTER

    Everytime I start up my desktop, my wireless usb adapter is disconnected. I
    have to reconnect it and put in the 26 hex number each time the computer is
    started. I have xp on my machine. The wireless usb adapter is linksys
    wusb54g. These are the troubleshooting steps that I take so far without
    success: Uninstall and reinstall latest driver. Try a different card,
    Hawking Technology HWUG1. Any advise would be appreciated.

  2. Re: WIRELESS USB ADAPTER

    I was able to solve my problem by creating a profile.

    "A. LEVINE" wrote in message
    news:1eCdnQj7vL2MrwjanZ2dnUVZ_uOmnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Everytime I start up my desktop, my wireless usb adapter is disconnected.
    > I have to reconnect it and put in the 26 hex number each time the computer
    > is started. I have xp on my machine. The wireless usb adapter is linksys
    > wusb54g. These are the troubleshooting steps that I take so far without
    > success: Uninstall and reinstall latest driver. Try a different card,
    > Hawking Technology HWUG1. Any advise would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread