CAN"T Remember the program to change TCP IP Address HELP! - Connectivity

This is a discussion on CAN"T Remember the program to change TCP IP Address HELP! - Connectivity ; Guess I'm getting to old but I CAN"T Remember the program to change the TCP IP Address HELP! I need to change it to 198-168-1-19 so It can to talk to my other Computer. TIA Bob in Wisconsin...

  1. CAN"T Remember the program to change TCP IP Address HELP!

    Guess I'm getting to old but I CAN"T Remember the program to change the
    TCP IP Address HELP!
    I need to change it to 198-168-1-19 so It can to talk to my other Computer.
    TIA
    Bob in Wisconsin

  2. Re: CAN"T Remember the program to change TCP IP Address HELP!

    Robert J. Stevens wrote:
    > Guess I'm getting to old but I CAN"T Remember the program to change
    > the TCP IP Address HELP!
    > I need to change it to 198-168-1-19 so It can to talk to my other
    > Computer.
    > TIA
    > Bob in Wisconsin

    got it working Dummy Me. I just had to got to network and open up TCP
    IP Properties and change the IP Address.

+ Reply to Thread