I am trying to network with internet access two computers through a
D-Link EBR-2310 router and an Actiontec GT701-WG modem apparently
with no success. One computer OS is XP home and the other is Vista Home
Premium. I have tried numerous times to no avail and D-Link's Tech service
has been useless. I don't even think they are reading the content of the emails that
I've sent because they keep asking me for information that I've already supplied
to them. You know simple stuff like model numbers, operating systems and number of
computers which you all can see are included in the content of this statement if you
read it.
Does anyone know how to accomplish this task??