My Connection went down yesterday and having trouble getting it back up.

Running a 3 computer wireless network 2 PCs one Vista the other XP and a
laptop (Vista).

One of the computers (XP) dropped its connection to the router all IP
addresses disappeared and have not come back.

The laptop and other PC are running fine.

The network adapter is picking up the signals fine and can see the wireless
hub.

I have tried running the repair function but that just kills the connection
full stop. A reboot sees the Hub again but no IP addresses are generated
through the hub.

The next step was to connect directly from the PC to the hub via the
ethernet ports. Exactly the same issue, sees the hub but no IP addresses.

So I am beginning to think I have a communications problem, TCP/IP but am
stuck when trying to move on.