IE7 The address is not valid - Connectivity

This is a discussion on IE7 The address is not valid - Connectivity ; Is this the proper group for this question? WinXP-sp2, Internet Explorer 7, when going to any page an error.... "The address is not valid". Started a week ago. Firefox works ok. Getting very tired of these MS issues. tia...

  1. IE7 The address is not valid

    Is this the proper group for this question?
    WinXP-sp2, Internet Explorer 7, when going to any page an
    error.... "The address is not valid". Started a week ago.
    Firefox works ok.
    Getting very tired of these MS issues.
    tia

  2. Re: IE7 The address is not valid

    On Dec 17, 2:10 pm, Xenon wrote:
    > Is this the proper group for this question?
    > WinXP-sp2, Internet Explorer 7, when going to any page an
    > error.... "The address is not valid". Started a week ago.
    > Firefox works ok.
    > Getting very tired of these MS issues.
    > tia

    I have the same f****** issue!
    "The address is not valid" error all the times.
    Firefox also shows the same message.
    My DSL connection is okay 'cause I can navigate using Firefox
    Portable.
    Can anybody help us?

    Delds

+ Reply to Thread