How do I open personal computer to the Net? - Connectivity

This is a discussion on How do I open personal computer to the Net? - Connectivity ; I'm trying to setup a computer as a server which can be accessed by anyone on the net. I also want to be able to lockout the computer to all computers that don't have their IP addresses registered. Any ideas ...

  1. How do I open personal computer to the Net?

    I'm trying to setup a computer as a server which can be accessed by anyone
    on the net. I also want to be able to lockout the computer to all computers
    that don't have their IP addresses registered.

    Any ideas on how to do this?

    Thanks.

    Sheldon

  2. Re: How do I open personal computer to the Net?

    "Sheldon" wrote in message
    > I'm trying to setup a computer as a server which can be accessed by anyone
    > on the net. I also want to be able to lockout the computer to all computers
    > that don't have their IP addresses registered.
    >
    > Any ideas on how to do this?

    Yes. Don't. We don't need another spam spewing zombie machne.

+ Reply to Thread