I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm having trouble getting my computer
to wake. It's an old one. The mainboard is an Asus p2b-vt from an old HP. In
the bios there is no WOL setting avalible however there is a connection on
the board for the WOL cable. I got it all hooked up and when the computer is
off or in standby the network card stays lit up. When I send the magic
packet the light on the Lan card blinks but the computer doesn't power up. I
have the latest Bios that was made for it rev. 1.07 but like I said there is
no options in the bios for WOL. Anyone have any ides?