Hi

I search the web and this forum but I couldn't find an answer to the
"new" question in the install script. It asks for the type of the disk
and lists options such as "IDE", "SCSI" etc. I haven't seen this before.
I tried the default option of "IDE" and a few others for the hell of it
(they are SATA drives but I don't see an option for that), but then I
was partitioning it said I had run out of space when I asked to have a
2g /usr space. Before anyone says, I have a 180GB disk entirely devoted
to OpenBSD and I had only used up 540m before that.

Any ideas?

Thanks for reading and maybe posting a reply

Bruce