dial up bbs server on obsd4.1-sparc64 - BSD

This is a discussion on dial up bbs server on obsd4.1-sparc64 - BSD ; can anyone help me out with this ? i'm guessing i'll need to configure getty & ppp at a minimum but i have no idea where to begin ... i have an old USR 28.8 faxmodem i want to put ...

  1. dial up bbs server on obsd4.1-sparc64

    can anyone help me out with this ? i'm guessing i'll need to
    configure getty & ppp at a minimum but i have no idea where to
    begin ... i have an old USR 28.8 faxmodem i want to put to work ...
    any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    thanks in advance!

    -sd

  2. Re: dial up bbs server on obsd4.1-sparc64

    the84silverdrone@yahoo.com wrote:
    > can anyone help me out with this ? i'm guessing i'll need to
    > configure getty & ppp at a minimum but i have no idea where to
    > begin ... i have an old USR 28.8 faxmodem i want to put to work ...
    > any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    I don't have the faintest clue how to go about this; if it appears
    no-one else has, you might want to try misc@, which reaches a broader
    audience.

    Joachim

+ Reply to Thread