I've been running some limited experiments with harvesting traplist
addresses from "Unknown user" entries in my mail server logs and, more
recently, directly harvested from my greylist, all the while
publishing the contents of my greytrapping list on a web page.

The results are actually quite encouraging, chronicled over a series
of blog posts at http://bsdly.blogspot.com/. The greytrapping series
starts with [1] and runs through to yesterday's entry [2] with mostly
related posts in between.

Hopefully this is useful and/or entertaining to cubom denizens.

No animals were hurt in the process; in fact my budgies were very well
treated.

- P

[1] http://bsdly.blogspot.com/2007/07/he...t-for-you.html
[2] http://bsdly.blogspot.com/2007/07/ha...ill-fresh.html