Open Source Enhancement - BSD

This is a discussion on Open Source Enhancement - BSD ; On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:28:47 +0000, Dave Vandervies wrote: > The "truly gifted" are the ones who have done enough plodding to recognize > and take advantage of a flash of insight or stroke of luck. then I suppose ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Open Source Enhancement

    On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:28:47 +0000, Dave Vandervies wrote:

    > The "truly gifted" are the ones who have done enough plodding to recognize
    > and take advantage of a flash of insight or stroke of luck.

    then I suppose the observations of my lifetime working with the truly
    gifted have taught me otherwise

  2. Re: Open Source Enhancement

    mr.b wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:28:47 +0000, Dave Vandervies wrote:
    >
    >> The "truly gifted" are the ones who have done enough plodding to recognize
    >> and take advantage of a flash of insight or stroke of luck.

    > then I suppose the observations of my lifetime working with the truly
    > gifted have taught me otherwise

    What's the definition of 'truly gifted'?

    --
    Be Happy. Don't Worry about the difference between lose and loose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2