Happy Days Are Here Again! - BSD

This is a discussion on Happy Days Are Here Again! - BSD ; I've got my 2nd video capture card working. -- Don't Worry. Be Happy....

  1. Happy Days Are Here Again!

    I've got my 2nd video capture card working.

    --
    Don't Worry. Be Happy.

  2. Re: Happy Days Are Here Again!

    dave wrote:
    > I've got my 2nd video capture card working.

    For the archives: how?

    Joachim

  3. Re: Happy Days Are Here Again!

    Joachim Schipper wrote:
    > dave wrote:
    >> I've got my 2nd video capture card working.

    > For the archives: how?
    >
    > Joachim

    I tried several ways. The way that clearly worked was to add a line for BKTR1
    to GENERIC configuration and rebuild the system. I tried changing BKTR0 to
    BKTR*, but that did not seem to work. Also. I tried cloning the bktr device
    driver with config, but that also did not seem to work. With the modified
    kernel I can run two simultaneous instances of videod. I now am trying to
    figure out how to run fxtv with bktr1 instead of bktr0. I haven't found any
    documentation on this in spite of spending time examining the source code of
    the OpenBSD package. It may be that I have to add a /dev/tuner1 to work with
    /dev/bktr1 for fxtv.

    Dave
    --
    Don't Worry. Be Happy.

  4. Re: Happy Days Are Here Again!

    dave wrote:
    > I've got my 2nd video capture card working.

    I now have 2!, 2! fxtv windows running simultaneously!

    --
    Don't Worry. Be Happy.

+ Reply to Thread