Missing keysym.h - BSD

This is a discussion on Missing keysym.h - BSD ; I can't get past the compile problems with sbin/wsconsctl/keysym.c. Is the AMD 64-bit OPENBSD_4_1 build broken?...

  1. Missing keysym.h

    I can't get past the compile problems with sbin/wsconsctl/keysym.c.
    Is the AMD 64-bit OPENBSD_4_1 build broken?

  2. Re: Missing keysym.h

    --
    http://www.ussliberty.org http://cryptome.org/nsa-liberty.htm
    http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...e-uss-liberty/

    In its 60-year campaign to exterminate the Palestinians, Israel has shown itself to be the world's virulently antisemitic nation.

    I successfully updated, rebuilt and installed the 4.1 kernel after taking a look at the faq.

+ Reply to Thread