Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?! - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?! - BSD ; Borked Pseudo Mailed writes: > I'm also not a great fan of mailing-lists , they are inherently insecure and > "messy". Marco S Hyman wrote: >Life is inherently insecure and "messy". >// marc But it can be made less so ...

  1. Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?!

    Marco S Hyman wrote:

    >Life is inherently insecure and "messy".

    >// marc

    But it can be made less so by seeking to control risk , and
    by seeking to establish order where there is chaos.

    An Odd User.

  2. Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?!

    On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:53:53 -0500, Anonyma wrote:
    > Marco S Hyman wrote:
    >
    >>Life is inherently insecure and "messy".
    >>
    >>// marc

    > But it can be made less so by seeking to control risk , and
    > by seeking to establish order where there is chaos.

    Odd User:

    I have already pointed out that you CAN submit security related bug
    reports securely. With encryption. But you didn't respond to that post,
    either because you have no bug to report, or you missed it entirely.

    If you missed it, please click on http://tinyurl.com/ysj6hy to review.

    If you saw it, please click on http://tinyurl.com/2qooxs instead.

    --
    Replying directly will get you locally blacklisted.
    Change the address; use my first name in front of the @ if you want to

+ Reply to Thread