Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?! - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?! - BSD ; > *** Also notice that NetBSD was found to be immune to the problems. http://archives.neohapsis.com/archiv...6-01/1914.html "This was fixed in, for instance, NetBSD by disallowing mounts;" Wow! Manuel...

  1. Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?!

    > *** Also notice that NetBSD was found to be immune to the problems.

    http://archives.neohapsis.com/archiv...6-01/1914.html

    "This was fixed in, for instance, NetBSD by disallowing mounts;"

    Wow!
    Manuel

  2. Re: Why can't OpenBSD's securelevels be saved?!

    Manuel wrote:

    >> *** Also notice that NetBSD was found to be immune to the problems.

    > http://archives.neohapsis.com/archiv...6-01/1914.html
    >
    > "This was fixed in, for instance, NetBSD by disallowing mounts;"
    >
    > Wow!

    Heh. I think this is "fixed" as in "I got my cat fixed".

+ Reply to Thread