mount newfs filesystem image to folder - BSD

This is a discussion on mount newfs filesystem image to folder - BSD ; I want to mount newfs filesystem image - mr.fs to a directory, so that i can modify mr.fs On linux command is - mount fsImage /mnt/MountImg -t ext2 -o loop=/ dev/loop0 What is the similar on openbsd?...

  1. mount newfs filesystem image to folder

    I want to mount newfs filesystem image - mr.fs to a directory, so that
    i can modify mr.fs

    On linux command is - mount fsImage /mnt/MountImg -t ext2 -o loop=/
    dev/loop0

    What is the similar on openbsd?

  2. Re: mount newfs filesystem image to folder

    pankajtakawale wrote:
    > I want to mount newfs filesystem image - mr.fs to a directory, so that
    > i can modify mr.fs
    >
    > On linux command is - mount fsImage /mnt/MountImg -t ext2 -o loop=/
    > dev/loop0
    >
    > What is the similar on openbsd?

    You could try vnconfig.
    Bye