Re: dodahday - BSD

This is a discussion on Re: dodahday - BSD ; Dave wrote: >Thanks for the bad news. :-) I had thought of that possibility but >wondered (as a result of an included ip that matched my 192... address) >whether someone had used a sendmail exploit to relay email through my ...

  1. Re: dodahday

    Dave wrote:

    >Thanks for the bad news. :-) I had thought of that possibility but
    >wondered (as a result of an included ip that matched my 192... address)
    >whether someone had used a sendmail exploit to relay email through my
    >computer.

    >Tonight all of a sudden mplayer is dieing while playing audio feeds.
    >It's happened on two feeds and I can't reconnect either feed. I'm
    >also suddenly getting porno email from an address of a company in TX
    >that advertises legal services. I wonder if I have pissed off yet
    >another soul somehow. All I did was email an article about George
    >Bush & Co to a couple of my closest friends. :-)

    >NEWS: BUSH CABINET SIGNS ILLEGAL COLLECTIVE DOCUMENT
    >http://www.worldreports.org/news/50_...cover_for_corr

    Heh. Try to let us know should you start seeing black helicopters
    hovering overhead. I'll understand if you don't reply. ;-)

    An Odd User.

  2. Re: dodahday

    Anonymous wrote:
    > Dave wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks for the bad news. :-) I had thought of that possibility but
    >>wondered (as a result of an included ip that matched my 192... address)
    >>whether someone had used a sendmail exploit to relay email through my
    >>computer.

    >>Tonight all of a sudden mplayer is dieing while playing audio feeds.
    >>It's happened on two feeds and I can't reconnect either feed. I'm
    >>also suddenly getting porno email from an address of a company in TX
    >>that advertises legal services. I wonder if I have pissed off yet
    >>another soul somehow. All I did was email an article about George
    >>Bush & Co to a couple of my closest friends. :-)

    >>NEWS: BUSH CABINET SIGNS ILLEGAL COLLECTIVE DOCUMENT
    >>http://www.worldreports.org/news/50_...cover_for_corr

    > Heh. Try to let us know should you start seeing black helicopters
    > hovering overhead. I'll understand if you don't reply. ;-)

    Actually, black helos are all over the place. In my case I only heard
    a helo one night over my house. The very low whump, whump, whump sound
    of a helo running in silent mode is quite distinctive.
    What's perhaps more interesting are the black sedans with tinted windows
    and about 6-8 antennas mounted on the roof, trunk lid and bumpers.
    Even more interesting is when it stops next door and 6 swat team members
    emerge and approach that house with shields up and guns drawn.
    That event ended quietly - nobody home.

    > An Odd User.

+ Reply to Thread