amd64 koffice package? - BSD

This is a discussion on amd64 koffice package? - BSD ; I do not see a 3.9 amd64 koffice package at rt.fm. Is this an omission or am I looking for the wrong package name? Thanks, Dave Feustel -- Using OpenBSD with or without X & KDE? http://dfeustel.home.mindspring.com...

  1. amd64 koffice package?

    --
    Using OpenBSD with or without X & KDE?
    http://dfeustel.home.mindspring.com

  2. Re: amd64 koffice package?

    dfeustel@mindspring.com wrote:
    > I do not see a 3.9 amd64 koffice package at rt.fm.
    > Is this an omission or am I looking for the wrong package
    > name?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dave Feustel

    Checking the 3.9 package listings at openbsd.org, I see that
    there is a koffice package for i386, but not for amd64. Does
    koffice not build for amd64?
    --
    Using OpenBSD with or without X & KDE?
    http://dfeustel.home.mindspring.com

  3. Re: amd64 koffice package?

    dfeustel@mindspring.com wrote:
    > dfeustel@mindspring.com wrote:
    >> I do not see a 3.9 amd64 koffice package at rt.fm.
    >> Is this an omission or am I looking for the wrong package
    >> name?
    >>

    > Checking the 3.9 package listings at openbsd.org, I see that
    > there is a koffice package for i386, but not for amd64. Does
    > koffice not build for amd64?

    Have a look at /usr/ports/x11/kde/office3 for this sort of question, and
    for packaging it yourself.

    Joachim

  4. Re: amd64 koffice package?

    jKILLSPAM.schipper@math.uu.nl wrote:
    > dfeustel@mindspring.com wrote:
    >> dfeustel@mindspring.com wrote:
    >>> I do not see a 3.9 amd64 koffice package at rt.fm.
    >>> Is this an omission or am I looking for the wrong package
    >>> name?
    >>>

    >> Checking the 3.9 package listings at openbsd.org, I see that
    >> there is a koffice package for i386, but not for amd64. Does
    >> koffice not build for amd64?

    > Have a look at /usr/ports/x11/kde/office3 for this sort of question, and
    > for packaging it yourself.
    >
    > Joachim

    I have never succeeded in building any kde package or program,
    so I probably won't mess with it. I just wonder why it wasn't built
    for openbsd amd64.

    --
    Using OpenBSD with or without X & KDE?
    http://dfeustel.home.mindspring.com