ntop 3.2 on OpenBSD 3.8 /3.9 ? - BSD

This is a discussion on ntop 3.2 on OpenBSD 3.8 /3.9 ? - BSD ; Hi, I did some search on google but I didn't find any really helpful info. Is it possible to compile and run - or -did someone successfully run ntop 3.x on OpenBSD 3.8/3.9 ? Kind regards Stefan...

  1. ntop 3.2 on OpenBSD 3.8 /3.9 ?

    Hi,

    I did some search on google but I didn't find any really helpful info.

    Is it possible to compile and run - or -did someone successfully run ntop
    3.x on OpenBSD 3.8/3.9 ?

    Kind regards

    Stefan

  2. Re: ntop 3.2 on OpenBSD 3.8 /3.9 ?

    Stefan Sczekalla-Waldschmidt wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I did some search on google but I didn't find any really helpful info.
    >
    > Is it possible to compile and run - or -did someone successfully run ntop
    > 3.x on OpenBSD 3.8/3.9 ?

    While I do not know the answer, one pointer: the libpcap library has
    been much extended in 3.9 (and, IIRC, moreso in -current). So if you run
    into problems there, you might want to look at it.

    Joachim

+ Reply to Thread