Keyboard and OpenBSD 3.9 - BSD

This is a discussion on Keyboard and OpenBSD 3.9 - BSD ; Hi there, Has anybody noticed this problem with their installations: I am using Linksys's 2 -way monitor switch between Windows- and "OpenBSD + Linux" -machine. When booting, I must hit enter constantly during dmesg -messages otherwise keyboard is dead when ...

  1. Keyboard and OpenBSD 3.9

    Hi there,

    Has anybody noticed this problem with their installations:
    I am using Linksys's 2 -way monitor switch between
    Windows- and "OpenBSD + Linux" -machine.

    When booting, I must hit enter constantly during
    dmesg -messages otherwise keyboard is dead when the prompt appears.
    This problem appeared after upgrading from v3.8 to v3.9.
    Keyboard is USB but I have USB-to-PS2 converter.

    No problems with Windows or Linux.

    -pekka-

  2. Re: Keyboard and OpenBSD 3.9

    pekka niiranen wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Has anybody noticed this problem with their installations:
    > I am using Linksys's 2 -way monitor switch between
    > Windows- and "OpenBSD + Linux" -machine.
    >
    > When booting, I must hit enter constantly during
    > dmesg -messages otherwise keyboard is dead when the prompt appears.
    > This problem appeared after upgrading from v3.8 to v3.9.
    > Keyboard is USB but I have USB-to-PS2 converter.
    >
    > No problems with Windows or Linux.

    Looks like it's time to file a bug report.

    Joachim

+ Reply to Thread