IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD - BSD

This is a discussion on IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD - BSD ; Hi, Does anyone know how to setup IPSec using AH and ESP with pre-shared key in OpenBSD? Where can I find isakmpd.conf and isakmpd.policy files for this type of IPSec setup ? Thank you Goh Choon Lye clgoh@willowglen.com.sg...

  1. IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD

    Hi,

    Does anyone know how to setup IPSec using AH and ESP with pre-shared
    key
    in OpenBSD? Where can I find isakmpd.conf and isakmpd.policy files for
    this
    type of IPSec setup ?
    Thank you

    Goh Choon Lye
    clgoh@willowglen.com.sg

  2. Re: IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD

    On 20 Apr 2006 20:31:55 -0700, Goh Choon Lye wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know how to setup IPSec using AH and ESP with pre-shared
    > key
    > in OpenBSD? Where can I find isakmpd.conf and isakmpd.policy files for
    > this
    > type of IPSec setup ?
    > Thank you

    man vpn. They run through an example with isakmpd.conf, isakmpd.policy,
    and pf.conf.

  3. Re: IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD

    Hi,

    man vpn just gives example on using ESP. It never mentions on using
    both ESP and AH in OpenBSD.

    Goh Choon Lye

  4. Re: IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD

    Goh Choon Lye wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > man vpn just gives example on using ESP. It never mentions on using
    > both ESP and AH in OpenBSD.

    It seems isakmpd(8) could be used to get such a setup running; it's not
    very common, though. Last I looked, ipsecctl(8) couldn't do it.

    Why do you need both?

    Joachim

  5. Re: IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD

    Hi,

    |IP header | ESP | IP | AH | TCP| data |

    Because I want to have ESP on the private IP packet.
    Do you have any example ?

    Goh Choon Lye

  6. Re: IPSEC using AH plus ESP with Pre-shared key in OpenBSD

    Hi,

    I want to implement AH + Tunnel ESP.
    Do you know where I can get the sample configuration for OpenBSD?

    Goh Choon Lye

+ Reply to Thread