64-bit PCI gigabit cards? - BSD

This is a discussion on 64-bit PCI gigabit cards? - BSD ; I have some spare 64-bit PCI motherboards that I would like to set them up as a redundant filtering bridges with Spanning Tree. The Netgear GA311 looks like the only 64-bit card I could afford four of, is this supported ...

  1. 64-bit PCI gigabit cards?

    I have some spare 64-bit PCI motherboards that I would like to set
    them up as a redundant filtering bridges with Spanning Tree. The
    Netgear GA311 looks like the only 64-bit card I could afford four of,
    is this supported by OpenBSD? Or can anybody recommend another
    reasonably-priced card?

    Thanks

    John

  2. Re: 64-bit PCI gigabit cards?

    On 07 Apr 2006 12:22:33 +0100, John Rowe wrote:

    >I have some spare 64-bit PCI motherboards that I would like to set
    >them up as a redundant filtering bridges with Spanning Tree. The
    >Netgear GA311 looks like the only 64-bit card I could afford four of,
    >is this supported by OpenBSD? Or can anybody recommend another
    >reasonably-priced card?

    Your best bet for 64bit pci NICs is ebay, I've purchased 64 bit em, bge and
    sk for not much more than the price you would pay for a GA311

    greg
    --
    Chuck Norris and Mr.T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly
    destroyed,as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

+ Reply to Thread