nForce Pro chipset - BSD

This is a discussion on nForce Pro chipset - BSD ; Hi, does OpenBSD support nForce Pro chipset enthernet card? I want to install openbsd in SUN X2100 Server. Thanks Sam...

  1. nForce Pro chipset

    Hi,

    does OpenBSD support nForce Pro chipset enthernet card?
    I want to install openbsd in SUN X2100 Server.

    Thanks
    Sam

  2. Re: nForce Pro chipset

    acord wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > does OpenBSD support nForce Pro chipset enthernet card?
    > I want to install openbsd in SUN X2100 Server.

    This is the wrong newsgroup for NetBSD, which was noted in your other
    message.

    -current has a reverse engineered driver, IIRC. It is not likely to be
    preferable to anything that was written with documentation.

    Joachim

  3. Re: nForce Pro chipset

    acord wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > does OpenBSD support nForce Pro chipset enthernet card?
    > I want to install openbsd in SUN X2100 Server.

+ Reply to Thread