OpenOSPFD - BSD

This is a discussion on OpenOSPFD - BSD ; Hi all. Can someone please check the following configuration? We have to cisco boxes which announce the default via OSPF, one with metric 1, the other with metric 230. Now we want to replace the Linux packetfilters with OpenBSD so ...

  1. OpenOSPFD

    Hi all.

    Can someone please check the following configuration?
    We have to cisco boxes which announce the default via OSPF, one with
    metric 1, the other with metric 230.
    Now we want to replace the Linux packetfilters with OpenBSD so we
    tried to configure ospfd.
    The tests yesterday did not work as expected, today it does work.
    Since we find not that much documentation it would be a great help
    if someone can confirm our setup. These box shall not announce
    anything, only receive the actual default.

    ospfd.conf:

    # macros
    password="foobar"

    # global configuration