FreeRADIUS on OpenBSD - BSD

This is a discussion on FreeRADIUS on OpenBSD - BSD ; Hi, I try to compile freeradius on openbsd 3.8 and have lot of errors. Swhitch --whithout-krb5 not helped. Does anyone do that? Is there another radius server for bsd whith tls auth? Regards Boris...

  1. FreeRADIUS on OpenBSD

    Hi,

    I try to compile freeradius on openbsd 3.8 and have lot of errors.
    Swhitch --whithout-krb5 not helped. Does anyone do that?

    Is there another radius server for bsd whith tls auth?

    Regards
    Boris

  2. Re: FreeRADIUS on OpenBSD

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=open...4163219528&w=2
    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=open...7097610572&w=2

    --
    Antoine Jacoutot
    Observatoire de Paris

  3. Re: FreeRADIUS on OpenBSD

    Thanks.

    port 1.1 from openbsd.de site does not compile, but other 1.0.2 work
    nice.

    Boris

+ Reply to Thread