Busybox like software for OpenBSD - BSD

This is a discussion on Busybox like software for OpenBSD - BSD ; Hi, i am looking for something similar to Busybox package known from Linux. Could someone of you help me with this issue ? Regards, Fibre Optic...

  1. Busybox like software for OpenBSD

    Hi,

    i am looking for something similar to Busybox package known from Linux.
    Could someone of you help me with this issue ?

    Regards,
    Fibre Optic

  2. Re: Busybox like software for OpenBSD

    Fibre Optic wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > i am looking for something similar to Busybox package known from Linux.
    > Could someone of you help me with this issue ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Fibre Optic

    There isn't any AFAIK. You can port busybox if you like - its GPL.

    gtoomey

  3. Re: Busybox like software for OpenBSD

    Gregory Toomey wrote:
    > Fibre Optic wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> i am looking for something similar to Busybox package known from Linux.
    >> Could someone of you help me with this issue ?
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Fibre Optic

    > There isn't any AFAIK. You can port busybox if you like - its GPL.
    >
    > gtoomey

    Doesn't crunchgen(1) do something similar? I must admit I never used it
    (directly - it is used in making releases, though), but it looks
    promising...

    Joachim

+ Reply to Thread