WiFi card for OpenBSD - BSD

This is a discussion on WiFi card for OpenBSD - BSD ; Hi All, i am looking for WiFi card with support in OpenBSD. It is important to have ability to use such a card as AP. Could someone of you tell me which WiFi card is good to buy/use ? Regards, ...

  1. WiFi card for OpenBSD

    Hi All,

    i am looking for WiFi card with support in OpenBSD. It is important to
    have ability to use such a card as AP. Could someone of you tell me
    which WiFi card is good to buy/use ?

    Regards,
    Fibre Optic

  2. Re: WiFi card for OpenBSD

    Fibre Optic wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > i am looking for WiFi card with support in OpenBSD. It is important to
    > have ability to use such a card as AP. Could someone of you tell me
    > which WiFi card is good to buy/use ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Fibre Optic

    ma111 or ma311, cheap on ebay. openbsd is the best unix for wireless
    networking.

    gtoomey

  3. Re: WiFi card for OpenBSD

    Gregory Toomey wrote:

    > ma111 or ma311, cheap on ebay. openbsd is the best unix for wireless
    > networking.
    >
    > gtoomey

    thank you, but what you can propose in G standard ?

    Regards,
    Fibre Optic

  4. Re: WiFi card for OpenBSD

    Fibre Optic wrote:

    > Gregory Toomey wrote:
    >>
    >> ma111 or ma311, cheap on ebay. openbsd is the best unix for wireless
    >> networking.
    >>
    >> gtoomey

    > thank you, but what you can propose in G standard ?

    There is a list here:
    http://openbsd.org/i386.html#hardware

    gtoomey

  5. Re: WiFi card for OpenBSD

    Gregory Toomey wrote:

    > > thank you, but what you can propose in G standard ?

    > There is a list here:
    > http://openbsd.org/i386.html#hardware

    Also:
    http://shockley.net/wireless/ListCards.aspx