Backup Solution for FreeBSD 5.4 - BSD

This is a discussion on Backup Solution for FreeBSD 5.4 - BSD ; Hello, I have a recent install of FreeBSD 5.4 with a DAT drive sa0 at trm0 bus 0 target 5 lun 0 sa0: Removable Sequential Access SCSI-2 device sa0: 6.756MB/s transfers (6.756MHz, offset 15) Can anybody recommend a backup solutuion. ...

  1. Backup Solution for FreeBSD 5.4

    Hello,
    I have a recent install of FreeBSD 5.4 with a DAT drive

    sa0 at trm0 bus 0 target 5 lun 0
    sa0: Removable Sequential Access
    SCSI-2 device
    sa0: 6.756MB/s transfers (6.756MHz, offset 15)

    Can anybody recommend a backup solutuion. Has anybody had success with
    Amanda, I dont see it in the ports directory.

    -Bob

  2. Re: Backup Solution for FreeBSD 5.4

    So, you want to back up from a openbsd machine? To an openbsd machine?

  3. Re: Backup Solution for FreeBSD 5.4

    ral wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I have a recent install of FreeBSD 5.4 with a DAT drive
    >
    > sa0 at trm0 bus 0 target 5 lun 0
    > sa0: Removable Sequential Access
    > SCSI-2 device
    > sa0: 6.756MB/s transfers (6.756MHz, offset 15)
    >

    > Can anybody recommend a backup solutuion. Has anybody had success with
    > Amanda, I dont see it in the ports directory.
    >

    > -Bob

    Use openbsd.

    gtoomey

+ Reply to Thread